Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick Update: Bahamas

Hey dear friends! I hope you are all doing well!



You remember how I told you guys a while ago that I may be going to the Bahamas on a mission trip?  And that we probably wouldn't be able to go because our passports hadn't arrived?


God is great.


Want to hear another reason why?


My family and I are leaving Sunday for the Bahamas.


You read right.  SUNDAY.  As in, May 6.  That's in 3 days.


And I am soooooo stinkin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is my first out-of-country mission trip!  I think God is going to show me so many things on this trip, and I cannot wait for him to show them to me.  We will rebuild a widow's home and help a church and visit a DHR home/orphanage-like place.  We will be in Nassau doing all of this.

So, please be praying for the following things:


  • Pray that we can get everything packed and remember everything essential.
  • That we have safe flights.
  • That the people of Nassau will be ready to accept the message that God gives us.
  • We will all be kept safe.
  • We will glorify God's name and strengthen and widen his kingdom.
  • That we will be able to complete the house we are trying to build.
  • That God will be with us and guiding our every move and that we learn from him.
Please pray for us in all these things.  Thank you!

And thank you to God, who is giving us the opportunity to go there.  Thank you, Jesus.


I will write to you guys as soon as I get back if not before :)  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment