Monday, June 11, 2012

Our God is SO great!

Hello, friends!


I am here to share with you some wonderful people doing great things this summer, and I am asking you to be with them in prayer:


First, we have Abigail Johnston.



Abigail is one of my friends I have met through homeschool co-op, and she is such a sweet spirit!  She is leaving for Uganda in a little less than a week.   She is going through Come Let's Dance, a group that serves in Uganda.  You can read more about them at their website.  She has prayer requests on her blog in which you can pray for her and keep up with her progress in Uganda.  She also has a list of donations that she needs that you can find HERE.  Abigail will be staying in Uganda for 1 month.  Please pray for her and keep up with her journey at her blog (link up above).




My next friend I would like to share is Hannah Beams.

Hannah seems like a fun person and has a wonderful heart.  I say seems because I have never met her face to face :(  She is one of my bloggy friends that I met when she bought one of my bracelets in the fall.   She is headed to Kenya, Africa towards the end of June.  You can find prayer requests and updates at her blog.  Please keep up with her and pray for her as she prepares to go.




I have a couple of friends that I would like to share with you now:


Britney...







and Sam...


yes, this picture is from the bahamas :)
                                            


These friends of mine from church are in Singapore for 6 weeks.  They left Monday, and should be there now.  I am so excited for them as they go to teach "English lessons", which they actually will teach and use as an excuse for teaching God's word.  I know they are excited and ready, and I ask you to keep up with them through their blog.  They are going on this trip through an organization called Let's Start Talking.  Please pray for them and their teammate Savannah as they are about to take their summer and do something amazing with it, just like these other people. 


Last but not least....

Please pray for my church group as they leave at the end of the month to go to Nassau, Bahamas again.   I wish more than ever that I could go back, but I know I can't :(  But please pray for them and the VBS they will be doing for the kids.  Pray again for the church and of course for the people going.   Pray that the people make relationships fast and that it is a fruitful mission.  


16 Be joyful always;(AE) 17 pray continually;(AF) 18 give thanks in all circumstances,(AG) for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Please pray continually for these servants as they go into the world and glorify God's name.

2 comments:

  1. wow you have some great friends
    http://faithfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Great blog title. I hope you stop by mine: Living Fully By Faith.

    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com
    Emma

    ReplyDelete